Sunday 31 July 2022

Seeing Mr Garnham and Problems with Omohyoid and Pec Minor

I saw Mr Garnham, having had the day from hell with train problems. Mr Garnham says I need Botox in pec minor and my "Omohyoid" muscles which is extraordinarily present and extremely tight. I can't have Botox at Wolverhampton, and Mr Garnham will see what he can sort for me in London, but I'd like to know how much this would cost privately in Bristol, if absolutely essential. The need for the Botox is to see if it relieves my pain and symptoms for pec minor and Omohyoid, without destabilize my shoulder joint, bearing in mind I have EDS. I must say the Omohyoid was all new and might be causing me swallowing and possibly my new vocal problems. I also need to be reviewed by Respiratory (happening next month). If the Botox works, I'll have surgery to resect my Omohyoid muscles and pec minor and I've been put on Mr Garnham's waiting list, as all this might take some time to sort, whether by the NHS if we can get it, or privately if I must. I'd be interested in your responses. Look up Omohyoid!!!

This image shows where my scalene muscles were located, and my subclavian artery, that was 100% occluded bilaterally. It also shows where the pec minor muscles are that would need resecting if the boxtox trial is successful. 

The image below shows the location of the Omohyoid in detail.
 

This diagram shows the Omohyoid again with the Scalenes. I no longer have my scalenes as they were removed in 2019 (September, left side, November 2019, right side). Note how everything is so closely related. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment