Sunday 31 July 2022

More on Omohyoid on myself and anatomy of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

 Here is a diagram showing Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. 

I have had my scalenes and part of my first rib removed, but now my pec minor needs resecting and my omohyoid. 



Look at where the pain is affected with TOS. Scalnes and pec are shown here but not Omohyoid.  I struggled to find a diagram with all of them. 

Here, the vertical line shows the Omohyoid muscle and the horizontal line is the scar from my scalenectomy from 2019 showing where they were removed. Look how close togther the Omohyoid is and how it is affecting my brachial plexus. It is too hard to show how tight that muscle is, but you can see it with the naked eye.
My Omohyoid is unmarked below - you might just be able to see it if you look carefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment